Title

Sunday, July 10, 2005

On a personal note....

I am back in Chennai..home, sweetest of homes. I finished my 6 month stint in London and am now back to do the "finding my roots" thing...just kidding...I am on a sabbatical from work figuring out what to do with my life...err...not exactly..I just said that because that sounded so exotic...when in fact I am on leave waiting for something to work out so that I can do what even a third rate dreamer should aim to...chase my dreams!

The most important event after I came back, other than getting papmpered by my parents, hanging out with paati, thatha, catching up with kith and kin, getting wet in a five-minute-lasting-chennai-rainshower, hogging and sleeping, is grabbing my copy of Thiruvasagam in Symphony and I must say it simply is divine! Hope to dedicate an entire post to it pretty soon...

Planning to do a little touring if time permits....have been wanting to see the Brihadeeswara temple ever since I read Ponniyan Selvan....and a lot of travel abroad has shamed me into realising I have seen so little of home! Lots to see....too little time.....hope to fit something in....

And before I sign off this boring purposeless filler, I have been reading the ripping apart of Anniyan in a lot of blogs and my rather flattering review stands out conspicously. This can mean only two things...either my taste in movies has become abysmally low or I saw the movie in an eager-to-appreciate-anything-that-is-thrown-at-me frame of mind. Or maybe...what the hell....I really *gulp* liked the movie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Balaji said...

so did i :)

5:16 PM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger Dreamer said...

Hey Balaji!
Glad I am not the only one!

12:46 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home